Fish out of water!!!

So in the past week Fallon has started this very funny thing where she is on her belly and drops her hands and just starts kicking away! She wants to be mobile so badly it hurts lol. Right now she hasn't got it all figured out but she does have a very funny looking half crawl half swim thing going. She looks like a fish out of water it's so funny!!! Anyway I am gonna upload a video of her that I have. I can't get the video to work from uploading it straight from my computer so she has made her youtube debut at five months old. Anywho Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

The O's said...

She is gonna love the pool this summer!! :)

Anonymous said...

she is adorable!

Annie said...

Haha, that's funny! I have a video of Colton first learning to crawl, its just like Fallon trying to "swim" haha. I used to push on the bottoms of their feet to give them a little leverage to help push themselves forward. Then they finally figured out what to do with their hands hahaha. Before long they're into everything!!! Enjoy this "swimming" while it lasts ;)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while she can't go anywhere. She is sooo funny. I also love the other picture where she is playing with her feet. Talk later,
LY, Gma