Feeling Blessed!!!

Just wanted to tell everyone I love you all!!! I know I don't get to see people often but I try to keep in touch and I just feel blessed to have you all in my life. I have a wondeful husband and two (even though they have their moments) amazing children that love me to death! I have a wonderful grandma whom I just adore and look up to and appreciate immensly. Sisters who even though I don't see that often I couldn't imagine life without them and brothers I love so much! Parents who live too far away but are starting to finally show much more love an appreciation. Life is great! Money is tight...as it is with everyone, people keep rooting for us to fail not only financially but in our marriage as well and we just keep on trucking with our heads held high. So life is wonderful and I couldn't ask for more. A strong happy marriage, strong happy kids, wonderful family, great friends what more does a person need? So thank you all for being a part of my life and for making it that much better by being in it. I love you all and thanks for helping me to be blessed!!! I wish all of you the same.

No comments: