A new year, some new goals, and a new attitude!!!

Well first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Welcome to another year everyone! I personally am rooting for a wonderful 2009, last year was such a trying year, lots of stuff happened, some good and some bad, guess that's just how the cookie crumbles. Anyway, I am starting off the year with a new outlook and attitude towards life and friends, and rooting for some new goals...not weight gain or quitting smoking (made that happen last year YEAH!) but some other healthy ways of living. So here for your viewing pleasure are my 2000 and 9 resolutions!!!

Number One
Eating healthier my entire family!!!! Eating out less and staying in to cook good healthy food, this one is gonna be rough for my boys.

Number Two
Being greener!!!-We are gonna start recycling and using green products and do our best over the next year to appreciate our earth a little more. I feel this one should be easy as long as we develop the right system.

Number Three
I want to help charity. Donate, offer my help in some shelters, instead of throwing away old toys or clothes giving them to the salvation army, that sort of thing. I feel this one will be good for me and my self-esteem, I have so much and just want to give back a little.

Number Four
Save Money!!! So easy to say, so hard to do.

Number Five
Last but not least, I am making it a goal this year to spend at least one weekend all alone with my hubby. It's been two years since we had a night alone and I think at least one weekend is in order.

Anyway wish me luck!!! If any of you made new resolutions I wish you the best of luck with your goals!!! Also if you have any advice for me about any of my goals and how to make them easier on me please let me know I would love to hear your suggestions!!!

Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease!!!! (Yeah I am feeling a bit silly tonight!)

No comments: