Kiddo Update (Fallon is four months old now)!!!!

Well it's official! Fallon is four months old now!!! Man how the time flies! I can't believe its already been four months since she came out of my belly and into this world! She is doing great!! Weighing 15 pds 8 ozs and growing like a weed at 24 inches long! She is also making loads of screeches and grunts and new noises. It's amazing fun having two kids!! Sully loves her to pieces and she loves him! I think they are both very anxious for the day they can actually play together. Fallon has started rolling! Nothing continuous yet but she's got the back to front front to back thing down!! She also grabbed a rattle for the first time this month! She is really starting to get interested in her toys and her brother's toys...I can already see the fights over toys that are gonna happen lol!!! She loves her exersaucer. It's fun for her because she can sit up right and look around and Sully will bring his cars over and run them around her and all the while she can sit and watch him, or I will sit her in front of the tv and they will watch cartoons together while she's in it. What a wonderful invention that exersaucer!!! Hmmm what else? We had some cereal this month, not sure if she loves it or hates it but so far it's going alright. The last thing that I think is the cutest for her is my parents got her a sock monkey for Christmas and we keep it in her playpen and at night she pulls it toward her and sits and talks to it. It is the cutest thing ever!!! I will even wake up in the morning to her going crazy with noises all because she is chatting away with her little crib friend! I love it!!! Not much else to report on the kid front really. Sully has eczema which is a new and interesting thing we are dealing with...he also has this speech thing but I will post about that some other time. Stay warm everyone!!!

No comments: