HOLY COW AN UPDATE!!!!!!!

It's a short update right now but shoot it's something! I know I've been on hiatus for oh about six or seven months now...oops! I've been going through some stuff that in all honesty I don't want to expose to all my lovely readers so I will just say I've been working on it and well I am hoping this post will be the start of a new me! I vow to start posting at least once a week with pics of the kiddos and if we are lucky maybe I will start getting in more than one post but baby steps for now! The kiddos are doing great! We had a wonderful Christmas (another blog I need to write!) and our New Year was fun too! Some birthdays have come and gone since my last post and I will try and update about those too. If I don't get to them all well bummer but if I do yay!!!! We have a busy weekend ahead of us and a trip to the Cosmosphere planned so I'm thinking my next post will be about our trip there. Until then here are a few new pics and enjoy your weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Awww!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of the kiddos :D Thank goodness you started posting again, now I have something to keep me attached to the computer instead of de-cluttering ;)