Adorable places to find Adorable things!!!

I wanted to be posting about fourth of July today but since my camera is still in my jeep it seems I am left posting about another thing entirely!  It's ok though because its about cute sights to buy little girly bows and fun fun stuff!  Fallon even got featured on a website modeling a bow!  So fun!  Also with the holiday season just around the corner (yes, I am already thinking about it) these places have wonderful options for the little cutie pie girls in your lives!!!

1. Kozzy Bottoms

Her Website (Look for Fallon here!)
Her Facebook

2. Gia's Boutique

Her Website
Her Facebook

3. Birdie Baby Boutque

Her Website
Her Facebook

4. Miss Lucy's Monograms

Her Website
Her Facebook

These are my four favorites as of late!  I wish I had much more money to buy Fallon many more things!  I foresee lots and lots of fun Christmas gifts being bought for the little girls in my life from these sites!  If you buy anything let me know what you get!  I'm curious to know what you will like!

No comments: