A few basic facts!!!

Well hey everyone!!! Not sure why but I figured heck I am a stay at home mom I love the net why not start a blog lol!! I always need places to vent thoughts and shoot it could be fun! Anyway for those of you who don't know much about me at all or just not much about me these days. I am Amber..Dembkowski now used to be Workman! I am married to Ryan he and I have been married three years now and have been together for four. We have two kiddos! Sully Michael, who will amazingly be three on Tuesday I am in aww of that little fact. He is an adorable little monster lol but we love him! Next Fallon Elisabeth, who is just six weeks old but still has loads of personality already and is amazing us every day! Shes also an adorable little munchkin! I say munchkin simply because she's still too little to be a monster yet lol. We live in Manhattan,KS have lived here since '04 except for a short six month move to Pittsburg,KS last year. We love it here! Its small enough to not be overwhelming but big enough to satisfy that need for a city urge. Ry works at a dealership here in town..Briggs...he loves his job! He is such a people person and so dedicated to work. I am a stay at home mom. I love it! Being at home with my kids is such a rewarding experience in itself. Yes some days pulling out my hair sounds like a wonderful idea but most days that subsides because of a smile or a hug or a kiss because of the appreciation and love my son has for me or a coo or cuddle with daughter. Anyway those are just a few of the basic facts about our little family! I figured I would start with that and then go from there! Alrighty well until next time bye bye!!!

No comments: