Frustrated

Ok so I have a bit of a rant today. Why do people have to talk on their myspace profiles or facebook profiles about other people? Or change their mood to be talking about someone? It makes no sense to me. It's childish and frustrating and puts the party that is being discussed in this incredibly awkward position. Do you ask why? Do you ignore it and move on? Do you blog about it so you can get the feelings out lol? What is a person to do? Do you pretend this person is a good friend even though at some point they became more of an aquaintance than a friend? I am lost and not sure where to go with it. I am sooo tired of trying to be friends with people who would rather act like they are still in highschool and talking about people behind their backs and constantly partying instead of being a good mom, wife, husband, father, or friend. So I ask what's a person to do?

1 comment:

The O's said...

Uh-o. Bad day? :)