The end of Ry's vacation and Easter weekend (Part 2)!!!

Sorry I know this is a day late but both of the kiddos got a flu bug and I spent all day yesterday cleaning up puke.  Oh the joys of being a mommy!  They are both doing much better today.  Running around being their normal crazy selves!!!  Anywho onto the update and pics!

Saturday

The day started off very slow for us.  Seemed that getting around Saturday morning was just a slow going process.  We wanted to leave Pittsburg at 10 and left at noon haha.  Got our stuff loaded, saw our mobile home, said our goodbyes, and got on the road for the MC! 

Once in Mound City we made a quick stop by my friend Annie's house to drop off clothes that I had for her boys and baby girl, then went to my parent's house.  We hung out and got to meet their new puppy Twinkle.  What a cute puppy she is!  I'm sad I didn't take any pics of her.  Seemed once we got to MC my camera didn't come out of hiding very often...I was just too busy to get many pics.  Anywho after hanging out for a bit my grandparents came over and we had dinner and got to catch up with them a little bit before heading out to my Aunt Keri and Uncle Dan's petting zoo! 

They have goats, turkey, calves, sheep, St. Bernards, emus, chickens, and I think that's it.  Boy did Sully have fun out there.  He couldn't believe the chickens....made me realize I totally have city kids, he had never seen a live chicken before in person haha.  He also got to pet Maybelle the bottle calf, ride a four wheeler with Cousin Luke, and I don't know what else he got to see because I was too occupied playing with the day old baby goats!  We had loads of fun out there wish we could have stayed longer but we had to get going because Annie and her little brood were expecting us!

We arrived at the Wallace house a few minutes late but honestly that's pretty typical for us, we seem to never be on time!  It was a nice visit with Annie, Scott, Colton, Dakota, and Haelie.  The kiddos played and played and the adults played and played...cards that is.  I think a good time was had by all!  After Dakota and Colton fell asleep and Fallon looked as though she may pass out and second from exhaustion we decided it best we get back to my parent's house and get to sleep.  Plus the Easter bunny still had eggs to fill and baskets to set up!

Back at my parent's house we got the kiddos all ready for bed and Ryan laid down with them, while I played Easter bunny.  After the kids and Ryan were asleep and the Easter bunny was all ready for his/her visit I finally got to pass out round 1 am.

Sunday

Talk about a busy day!  Since there was soo much involved in this day I'm gonna just give a quick play by play.

First thing was doing an Easter hunt to find out what the Easter bunny brought the munchkins!  They had lots of fun with that!

Second thing packing for the trip home.

Third was dinner at GG and GG Spencer's house.

Fourth was a visit to GG and GG Workman's house.

Lastly we headed for home!

Got home around seven that night and went to bed early from exhaustion to be awakened at 2am to a puking Sully.  Have been dealing with sick kids ever since.  Took loads of pics so had to do a slideshow!  First half is the trip to see Ry's side of the family and the second half is my side of the family!  Enjoy!


No comments: