Sully..who else!

My son is something!  He is really coming into this attitude.  Thinks he's much older than he is I think.  See yesterday we went shopping and normally this is fun for me, I get to pick out everything and he just wears it..all this bliss changed for me yesterday.  We were at Target and I had already gotten a few things for Fallon and was checking out stuff for Sully.  We came across some shirts I liked and as I was looking through them Sully found one of his own that he liked much more than mine, so he picked out his shirt all on his own.  I started looking at more shirts and as always I picked out two and turned to him to let him have the final pick of the two.  His response to the shirts I picked out, "Mom those shirts suck!"  Ouch!  That response hurt!  So I let him pick out his own clothes for the very first time yesterday.  He did a good job!  Didn't pick out anything horrible or bad but it's just proof that my little baby is growing up.  He's gotten so big and that was just one more step into his little world of independence. 

Below is a pic of one of the shirts he picked out!  He is very into guitars so most all of his clothing at the moment has some form of a guitar on it!


No comments: