Peanut Butter and Jelly Roll Ups!!!

While visiting my sister and brother in law a few weeks ago I was introduced to a new take on an old classic!  They have young boys who have trouble with sandwiches so they have started making pb and j roll ups!  I love the idea so much that's how we now make our pb and j and I decided I would share the idea with you!  Let me know what you think!

What you need.

Have to roll the bread flat!

Sully loves this job!!!

Now that our bread is flat!!!

Add your peanut butter, but not too much!  And make sure you have it from end to end so when you roll it up the peanut butter acts like a glue that makes the roll stay together!!!

Very lightly on the jelly now and leave a little room on the end that's just peanut butter for that glue seam I was talking about.

Roll it!

Roll it!

All done!

Enjoy!  Great food for kids and grown ups alike!!!  It's a very mobile version of peanut butter and jelly and as much as my kids run around easily carried foods are great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWESOME ! ! ! The world needs to know ! ;-)