A little water, bubbles, sidwalk chalk, and FUN!

Today we went outside.  It was gorgeous and warm enough to play with some water!  Both of our kids love water!  They are like little fish, so we decided to get out some water and it ended in a huge water fight, in which we all got soaked!  I don't think we could have had more fun.  We did do a little sidewalk chalk stuff  (which was washed away during the water play before I could take pics of the artwork) and played with bubbles, but the water was the most fun!  Enjoy the pics and I will see you on Monday!  Heading out of town to visit family for Easter tomorrow so I won't be posting again until Monday.  Have a great rest of the week and a very Happy Easter everyone!!!

















2 comments:

Annie said...

Adorable! and HAHAHA on the water. That Ryan is sneaky lol. I bet the kids loved that. Mine would have after the sudden shock went away haha. Travel safe, see you tomorrow! :) :) :)

Annie said...

OH that looks like a ton of fun - and for the kids too LOL

Oh man, Sully is looking more and more like Ryan every day! It is astounding! And I love the last pic of Fallon, she is a doll!

So we aparently live like 10 minutes from each other and don't see each other. What is up with that? LOL Let's meet at the park sometime!

you can email me annie.shultz (at) gmail.com