Fantastical Mondays!!!


I just love waking up on a Monday morning and being happy! That happiness I woke up with stayed with me all day long. It was a great Monday! I cleaned, played with my munchkins, watched a movie, texted and talked on the phone, Courtney came home and brought a friend with her, the friend has kiddos, so play date! Sully had a blast and got his first girl kiss (not so fond of this as his mommy) but it was really cute to watch! After they left my house was back to messy again! Have to clean today now oy! Anywho once my wonderful hubby got home he and I headed out on a date!! Sooo fun! We never get to go anywhere by ourselves so we had some good Mexican food, book shopped, and grocery shopped before heading home. Got home hubby was exhausted and went to bed I spent the rest of my night getting kids to sleep, listening to rain, and watching TV. All in all a very fantastical Monday!


P.S. Camera stayed out of Monday like it did Sunday so how about another Sully blast from the past?! This pic is our first meeting! Makes me sad thinking that he was that small and he is now so big.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, that sounds like a great Monday! Hope the rest of the week goes that great for you!!

The O's said...

The girls are watching Twilight right now! Definitely a favorite around our house ;)