What a lazy Wednesday!


Our Wednesday was exactly as the title says LAZY!!! Before I get into this too far I just have to tell ya that the pic today was what I walked into Miss Fallon rooms to see this morning. My happy baby standing up smiling from ear to ear! I love having a happy baby!!!! Anywho back to yesterday. We didn't go anywhere! We stayed at home and stayed lazy! It was a fun day full of cranky kids though so that part was no fun. After being lazy with the kids Ry called to let me know he was on his way home. He had to stop by the store for a few things and he rented a few movies. He got home and we had dinner. Dinner was a funny affair because we had Fallon in a chair at the table with us for the first time. Usually she just sits on a lap this time she had her own chair! She loved it! She ate her squash and crackers and giggled at us through all of dinner I loved it! She made a huge mess which I thought was hilarious especially considering I used to wipe Sully's hands off after every bite so he didn't make a mess but now I just let it go it's much more fun that way! After we finished up dinner Fallon got a quick toss in the tub and we hung out for a bit before Sully got just ticked off and was so exhausted he had to be put to bed and YAY because Fallon went down at the same time. So I finished baking some peanut butter cookies and then went to bed to watch the movie that was rented for me. Fell asleep shortly after my movie.

No comments: