Hmm Hmm....

Well yesterday was uneventful. Cleaned, had fajitas for dinner, went to bed late because I had a few things to finish around the house. Sully was nice and sore all day from his ankle. He wouldn't stop walking on it and kept getting really bad with his limp and bothering me so I just about had to tie him down and get him to stay still and off it for a while. Fallon didn't do much yesterday, crawled, clapped (Yes she is clapping now! She started on Saturday the 20th), ate, and of course did the other usual baby things that babies do. Uneventful day it would seem. Today should be interesting we have visitors coming and people coming by to pick up some stuff. I am just anxious for Friday this week I guess because as soon as Ry gets off work on Friday he is on vacation until Monday the 6th of July!!!! I can't wait!!! Anywho Happy Thursday all!!!

P.S. Another day of pulling a pic from the vault as we didn't take any yesterday!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hurray for Vacations!!! YAY!!!!