YAY!

So today I am very excited!!! Today is Ry's last day of work and then he is on vacation!!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! I couldn't be more excited. A whole week and a half with my man! Ok ok I am done being excited now I can tell you about yesterday. Well Sully didn't want to listen for crap yesterday. It was one of those days when I told him one thing and he did the complete opposite. UGH! Why do kids do that?!?!? Drives me nuts! He also fell down our front porch steps yesterday. I thank god that he made my son sturdy because if he hadn't Sully would have had far too many stitches and broken bones by this point in time. Sully also has some kind of bug bite on his hand that is really big and worrisome looking so I am considering taking him to the doctor for that as well. What is up with this boy??? I swear he's trying to give me a heart attack. Our afternoon was quick. Grandma dropped by with some stuff for other family members. We heard about Michael Jackson. Watched a good movie, that got me to wishing that Heath Ledger were still alive to talk about his best movie ever! After that Ry got home. Family members showed up to pick up the stuff Grandma had dropped off they got everything picked up and were off fairly quickly. Last night was uneventful aside from Sully's fall down the stairs. We watched some foodie shows, ate dinner, and eventually all ended up fast asleep. Ugh! No pics yesterday. I so meant to take some. I will post another one from the vault and promise to take new ones for tomorrow! Happy Friday Everyone!!!

No comments: