Hiatus!!!!

Well I've been on hiatus this week.  I do have good reasons for this break though!  Poor me, I've been sick.  Felt like a truck ran over my head several times, then I lost my voice, then because of all this sickness my house has gotten to be a mess.  So today I am finally gettnig things cleaned up and trying to get back on track.  Promise to be back and on track come Monday!  Although we do plan to attempt a volcano this weekend and paint some pots for planting flowers, so maybe there will be some blog posts before Monday!  Either way enjoy your weekend I know I intend to enjoy mine....all except for the damn nasty snow that the weather people are calling for right now.  I am so tired of the cold just bring on Spring already dang it!  Come on Kansas be nice to us for a change!

No comments: