"Mommy! I have to poop!"


Well fellow bloggers/blog readers......I really do not feel like picking up the insane mess of toys that my children made sooo I decided I would tell a fun story that happened to me the other day.

Sunday while we were in Topeka, we stopped for dinner, and about the time dinner is over Sully looks at me and in a not very quiet or discreet voice says to me, "Mommy! I have to poop!!! I'm farting and I have to poop!" So knowing that Fallon has just done a number in her diaper I decide to brave things and I grab my one year old and the hand of my four year old and the diaper bag and head for the restrooms. The restrooms were not very close to us. They happened to be around all the way on the other side of the place. They could have been as far away as the moon it seemed it took that long to get to them. Why you ask did it feel like it took light years to get to the restrooms? That would be because my four year old kept up, in his not so discreet voice, the constant chatter of, "Mommy I have to poop! Mommy I'm farting, I feel them coming! Oh no mommy there was another fart! Mommy we need to get to the bathroom I have to POOP!" I kept telling him we were going to the bathroom, that we were almost there, to be quiet, and none of that worked. He had to go and he didn't stop letting me and the other restaurant goers know until I finally had him in the stall and on the toilet! I have never been so embarrassed before in my life!! I know that there are bound to be more funny things such as that to come in my life but wow that is one trip to the bathroom I will never forget! Oh and to top off the restroom experience, the doors to all the stalls were broken, as was the changing table, so I had to hold the door shut, change a diaper, and keep Sully on the pot until I could wipe his toosh, all while attempting to keep my one year old from screaming her head off because she wasn't happy. I told myself that night, "Yep. I'm a mom. No dad could have pulled off a stunt like that."

1 comment:

Annie said...

Damn right girlie! Quite a balancing act! You go girl ;)