My children and their first act of thievery!

We have the stuff for the kid's Easter baskets hidden in the closet in our bedroom and today we had the closet door open while the kids were in our room.  All of the stuff is in wal mart bags so they can't see anything, and on top of that they are both still young and we figured it didn't hurt until they started trying to explore what was in the bags then at one point they even tried to steal a bag of stuff LOL!

The hubby and I were discussing stuff looking at the computer and I hear the kids talking in the closet.  I  heard Sully tell Fallon,"Here take this and follow me."  As she is to little to know the difference, and also pretty great at mischief herself she took the bag that her brother had given her.  I see them walk out of my room, finish the conversation, and head after them.  I reached Fallon just after she had gotten into Sully's room and as she turned the corner to go into her big brother's bedroom I heard him exclaim, "YAY!  FALLON YOU DID IT!!!!"  Boy was he elated!  I deflated his mood when I walked around the corner and he realized I had caught on to the plan.  He took one look at me and said, "Oh CRAP!  We got caught." 

Man are they funny!  I do love those two little trouble makers!

On a side note Sully told me he hated me yesterday.  I realize he doesn't understand what he means when he uses that word just yet, but it did still hurt a little.  He has such a kind heart and I explained to him that saying you hate someone hurts their feelings.  He then proceeded to tell me, "Well I hate myself then mom."  He felt bad for hurting me and so he decided hating himself was a better option I supppse.  I haven't heard that word since yesterday and I pray it stays away for a long, long time.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Awww!!! Sooooo cute!!!!!