My kids are slowly driving me mad....so last night I ran away for a while.  Fed them dinner, cleaned up from dinner, and was supposed to go to wal-mart, yet somehow I ended up at Bridget's house until like three o'clock this morning.  It was nice to get away from them for a while.  Sometimes I get overwhelmed and need the time.  I am thankful my hubby is wonderful enough to understand that and he let me go without any complaints, oh how I love that man!  Sure he needs some work but don't we all.  And sure he's no model but he's the most handsome man I know.  And while my children also drive me insane and so does my husband sometimes I can't help but sit here and think, "DAMN I AM LUCKY!!!"  Two beautiful, smart, growing, wonderful, children, and an honest, hard working, handsome man.  I don't know what I did to deserve them but I do my best not to take them for granted.  Suppose running away from them for a little while last night and having some time for myself helped me to appreciate them a little more.

No comments: