!!OY!!


First of all let me just say, "!!OY!!"  Today has been hell!  You know people tell you before you have kids that they are hard to handle and I believed this but some days more than others do I get a lesson in just how difficult they can be.  Today Sully pulled a chair out from under his sister, causing her to fall on her face and giving her a bloody nose.  After that he then managed to almost break our lovely...expensive...tv stand...thankfully when Ryan got home we managed to fix that little problem.  Third, he sat on one of the new night stands in our room and somehow managed to collapse the entire thing.  So now tomorrow I have to find a way to put it back together again...wish me luck!  In between all this mayhem I managed to feed, clothe, and even play with my children a little today.  Nothing special for art time today so no pictures, we just painted, always fun for any four year old, and mommy too on occasion!  After all that and dinner they are in bed and Ryan is too, and I'm writing this blog and I have yet again changed the look of the things.  One of these days I will get it right, until then please bear with me while I work through my blogger changes!!!  Oh and both kiddos are feeling much better!  Both still have runny noses but are back to their normal, rotten selves!

**Picture today courtesy of a sick Fallon who fell asleep while using her daddy as a pillow.  Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Annie said...

Adorable!!!!! :D :D Glad they're feeling better. Wears mama down when everyone in the house is not feeling well and cranky. Glad you survived ;)