Catching Up!

This may be short or long I am not sure so enjoy and I am posting a slide show of photos from the weekend too many to post on here. So here we go!

Friday

Friday was fairly boring really. It was payday YAY! Since it was payday I spend my day running around paying bills and picking up a few odds and ends. Came home Friday night had dinner and my boys spent the evening playing the new game they had gotten at the store while we were out. That was our Friday in a nutshell.

Saturday

Well Saturday was a busy day for us! I got up and got all my stuff ready and headed out the door to go get my recycling done. Got to the recycling center and it was packed! I had to park across the street leaving me to run back and forth to get my recycling out of the car not too big a deal. After I got done recycling I headed home and hung out with the munchkins for a few before Ry got home. After he got home we decided it was far too pretty a day out to waste so we packed everyone up even Aunt Courtney and headed to the Topeka Zoo. Got to the zoo around three to find out a very disappointing piece of info. They put the animal that we were so anxious to see (the elephants) away at three that day. Such a bummer. We did get to see lots of fun animals that day and some cool stuff. Sully was hilarious!!! He wanted to get in with some animals and he asked every single one how they were doing and what they were up to! That was my fave part! We started off with the lions, as you will see in the pics that was fun!!! The female lions had a tiff over the male and the female that won came right up to the glass on the inside of this "dark cave" (as Sully called it) and laid down and watched us. She was very interested in Aunt Courtney who had been holding miss Fallon so not sure what that was about but yeah she didn't take her eyes off them. After that we got to watch two giraffes one chasing after the other. We went into this little rain forest thing they have I did NOT like that. They had iguanas and mice and porcupines and bats and all kinds of stuff running around. The mice did me in I have a terrible fear of mice for some reason lol but then I saw the bats and bolted! Sully and everyone else loved it. Crazy people those bats are huge!!!! After the rain forest we headed over to see the goats!!! Sully got to feed them and he loved it!!! He was handing out the food piece by piece so he didn't miss any goat, it was adorable and one of the cutest things ever!!! Once we were out of goat feeding money we checked out the rest of the zoo and then headed across the street from the zoo the check out a very neat park they have there where Sully played and had a blast. Aunt Courtney did too as you will see in some pics. After we were exhausted from all that we grabbed some food and headed home. We got home and watched this special on the national geographic channel about a man and his grizzly bear! Very cool special I totally recommend watching it. After that everyone was pretty much ready to pass out so Ry and the kiddos headed to bed while Aunt Courtney and I stayed up and ended up playing cards until 4:30am with my wonderful friend Bridget. It was a long day but a fun one and I was exhausted when I finally rolled into bed around five a.m.

Sunday

Well I got to sleep in a little considering the time I went to bed. Once I was up and going I had to get out the door had a ton of things to do. First stop was a haircut for my little man. I love Amanda the girl that cuts his hair! Then after that a quick stop next door to pick up a few things. Then we were off to the mall to run an errand. Got stuck there for a few mins because they had this HUGE model train track set up and they had trains running on it and everything and because Sully loves trains of course we had to check things out! He loved it and had to call daddy and tell him about it. After that we were off to grocery shop. Got that done and headed home. Had brats and hot dogs for dinner and watched a movie. After the movie everyone headed to bed all so tired from a long weekend!

Monday

Monday held lots of busy stuff. Cleaning, filling out paperwork, a trip to the park, yummy dinner, some TV watching, and before bed Fallon learned a new trick! She sat up without help or a prop just bam middle of the floor wanted to sit up and she did it!!!! YAY Ry was so excited because he got to see it before me and he never gets that. I don't know if I had more fun watching her or him lol either way it was a busy fun Monday!

Tuesday

Did nothing! Played with the kids watched TV and had manicotti for dinner.

Sorry this is such a long post enjoy the slide show!!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Super cute slide show!!!