The things kids do.


So yesterday I forgot to tell you all about Sully and his new need for brushing my hair. He has all of a sudden decided that my hair is ALWAYS a mess and his fix is to brush it. I don't mind this but it has become constant and I can't exactly get much done with my three year old running behind me with my hairbrush saying, "Mom your hair mess, let me fix it." LOL, I know! He has also recently started quizzing Ryan and I on our colors making sure we know them I guess. Oh and he has been going number two in the potty since Friday with no accidents!!!!! I'd say that's something to celebrate!!!! I am glad that my kids get along. Since Fallon has started crawling she either follows me around or she follows Sully around. Lately it seems she is much more interested in her big brother so thank goodness he doesn't mind having a tag along. It's funny when they are playing if Fallon gets fussy and I go and pick her up Sully tells me to put her down because she wants to play with him lol it's adorable, and about one of the cutest things ever! Well I have my daughter trying to attack me so this is a short post, but one more piece of exciting news! Fallon has bee pulling herself up a lot recently onto her knees and last night she managed to get past her knees and onto her feet!!!! EEK! She is gonna be walking before we know it!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh kids are funny like that. It's a phase or maybe he'll be a stylist? lol who knows.

The O's said...

Yay for No Accidents!! Woo Hoo! Way to go Mr. Sully!!