Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day this year started out like any other day, babies awake early, me not ready to wake up. Since it was suppose to be my day Ry got up with the kids! That was nice I got a little extra sleep! I finally rolled out of bed a few hours later and we started getting ready to go over to Ry's dad's house so we could grill out. We have to go over there because we can't have grills at our apartment complex (BOO!). Well Ryan and Sully headed over a little earlier than us girls because I had to finish up my only job for the day deviled eggs! Once they were all done we headed over to join the fellas, who were already well into the cooking process by the time we got there. So we arrived to some very yummy smells!!! I dropped off a few things including Fallon and headed with Aunt Courtney to the wal-mart to pick up the fixings for strawberry shortcake because we figured we should have a dessert! Got back from wal-mart just in time for me to make Fallon a bottle and feed her and chill for a few minutes, then it was time for food! Ribs, brisket, potatoes, corn on the cob, rolls, and my deviled eggs!! Ate waaaay too much good food then put Fallon down for a nap. Stepped outside for a few after putting her down and Sully proceeded to fall in a big bunch of mud and cover himself in it. He did not like that at all, so I took some pics before cleaning him off. While I was cleaning up Sully, Aunt Courtney decided to give Lily the Yorkie a haircut. So at this point we have full tummy's, a clean Sully, and a napping Fallon. So we played Apples to Apples . Great game if you have never played it you should! Played a few games and then Fallon woke up cranky and ready to go home so around eight we headed for home. Got here had our shortcake and put our kids to bed. We watched a Jeff Dunham show that I had recorded on the dvr had some good laughs and then headed to bed ourselves. Pretty good day if I do say so myself!!!!











1 comment:

The O's said...

I love Sully's sad face with the mud on his hands :) lol Priceless!
Glad you had a good, relaxing Mother's Day! You deserve it!