Hump Day!!!

Yesterday was another fairly uneventful day at our house. I spent the day hanging with the kids. Fallon was a lot cranky yesterday thanks to those evil teeth she has coming in. Sully spent most of his day wanting to be out on the balcony watching the birds through his binoculars. It was so funny!! He kept telling me, "Mom, I got get to work!" Like bird watching is his job! I laughed so so hard at my silly son yesterday! He and I actually watched the second Underworld movie and he kept telling me, "Mom we have go! We have to run! Monsters get us, we got get out of here!" His words exactly. So I had to explain they were just in the TV and they couldn't get us and he seemed content with that and wasn't as scared anymore. Then when my hubby got home we had some breakfast burritos for dinner while we watched the awesome American Idol finale! YAY Kris Allen won!! He was the guy we were rooting for so that was exciting! Also got to see miss Fallon pass out on daddy's lap which is always an adorable thing to see. After that I watched an animal planet special on hippos! Such fascinating animals. It was cute because Sully knew what they were and kept informing me they were hippos and he also schooled me on crocodiles when they came onto the show as well. After the special we put the munchkins to bed, my hubby went to bed right after that but I stayed up and talked with my friend Bridget before heading to bed and passing out myself. I fun day with the family gotta love those days!!!













1 comment:

Annie said...

HAHA! Sounds like a great day. Dakota watched that Animal Planet thing on Hippos too. He loved it. I didn't see it (he was at my parents) but he told me ALL about it ;).