Funny moment of the day!!!!


Well today has marked a new milestone for my son. He finally is going number two in the potty!!!! Yes I know everyone wants to hear about this lol! Anyway so the funny story is he went and I wanted to make a big deal out of it so I gave him a dollar (because he is into money these days for some reason) and let him call his daddy to tell him. Well Ry is at work. For those of you who don't know my husband works at a car dealership and is around customers all day. So today the place was packed with customers and we are calling to tell him about poop. Right. So I tell Ryan he needs to tell Sully good job and congratulate him and all and Ry's response is, "Right now!?" LOL! He's thinking you want me, in a room full of customers, to tell my son, "Way to go buddy you pooped in the potty!" right. So I let him know that all he had to do is tell him good job. So he does and Sully proceeds to tell him the best thing he said today, he said, "Daddy I got a dollar for my poops!" How hilarious is that? Anyway funny story, fun milestone, and great day all around. We made homemade sushi today, I will have to post about that tomorrow that was an adventure.

No comments: