A peanut butter cookie kind of day!!!

Hmm yesterday, what happened...well Sully sat on Fallon. He just plopped right down on her. Thank goodness she thinks everything he does is funny or she may have realized that probably should have hurt her. Then while I folded some laundry Fallon crawled under my feet and bugged me lol while Sully played his daddy's PS3. He is really into playing the game Little Big Planet , its a great game for adults and kids alike. As you all know Fallon is mobile now. Talk about a pain in the rear. I was so not ready for that. She has really gotten adventurous lately and is not just staying in her designated areas but venturing out into the unknown spaces in our apartment for example, her brother's room. I was doing dishes and she was sitting watching me and playing with a measuring cup then out of the blue she disappeared. So I searched in the living room and dining room for her and she wasn't in either of those rooms. So realizing Sully wasn't around bugging me either I headed back to Sully's room where I found both my kids peacefully playing with blocks and having a great time. I didn't get to take any pics because Fallon realized I was in the room and it became a pick me up or play with us situation so I chose to stay and play and leave the camera out of it. We had tons of block playing fun and then Fallon got cranky so she napped, I showered, and Sully watched some Wubzy. After my shower I waited for Ry to let me know he was on his way home so I could start making dinner (cheesy, chicken, and rice very yummy). Ry got home and while dinner was cooking he and Sully played some more PlayStation a different game this time. Once dinner was done we settled in to watch our Wednesday night show were very thrilled with the outcome and then put our munchkins to bed. I stayed up a little longer and made some very tasty peanut butter cookies and after a small snack my hubby and I headed off to get some much needed sleep.








1 comment:

Annie said...

That sounds like a wonderful day. I'm glad for you :).